The latest version of KaleidaGraph features significant axes improvements to provide researchers with a more effective tool for making their important data more visually representative on their graphs.
If you need assistance using our product or need assistance with our demonstration, please contact us via one of the methods below. We are here to assist you 8:30am to 4:30pm Eastern time. Don't forget to visit our FAQs and technical notes.
Attn: Technical Support
2457 Perkiomen Ave.
Reading, PA 19606
Lost CD / Computer Crash
Did your computer crash and you can't find your CD? Or did you download KaleidaGraph from our website and you can't find your email confirmation? We're here to help!
- Replace your CD-
- If you have version 4 of KaleidaGraph, you can order a replacement CD for $20 or request a link to download KaleidaGraph for $15. Please contact 800-876-8376 for assistance and have your serial number handy.
- If you have an older version of KaleidaGraph, your best bet would be to purchase a physical upgrade to the current version. If you prefer to have your older version, a CD can be ordered for $30. Older versions are not available via electronic download. Please contact 800-876-8376 for assistance and have your serial number handy.
- Replace your electronic download file -
- If you purchased KaleidaGraph from our website and downloaded an electronic file, you were presented with an option to purchase an "extended download" plan. This plan allows you to go onto our website for up to 2 years and re-download KaleidaGraph. If you purchased this option, and you need to re-download your software, you can login to http://www.digitalriver.com/cs using your order number and the password you created.
- If you didn't purchase the "extended download" option, and you have version 4 of KaleidaGraph, you can receive a link to download KaleidaGraph for $15. If you are on an older version of KaleidaGraph, you will need to order a CD for $30 - older versions are not available for electronic download. Please contact 800-876-8376 for assistance and have your serial number handy
Notes regarding electronic downloads:
- When you place an order for an electronic download, you will receive an email confirmation of your order which contains a serial number and unlocking/authorization code. Please keep this email. You will need this information to install your product.
- In most cases, your download will go smoothly. If a problem does occur while you are downloading KaleidaGraph, you can verify the status of your order by checking the website http://www.digitalriver.com/cs or by calling 800-656-5426.
When you purchase KaleidaGraph, you will receive a serial number and an unlocking/authorization code. If you are having difficulties getting KaleidaGraph to recognize your serial number / authorization code combination, please check the following with the authorization code:
- Make sure you use upper case letters.
- If your code contains a '0', it is a zero, not the ltter O. None of the codes contain the letter O.
- Double check the characters in the code. It is easy to mistake K for X and A for 4, for example.
- Type the code yourself - do not try copying the code and pasting it in.
- You can enter the code with or without the dashes. Do not use spaces.
- The codes are associated with a specific version. You can't use a v3.6 code for v4 or vice versa.
My free trial / demonstration has expired
If you start your version 4 demo and you find that it has expired, you can restart and extend it a bit longer by using a special unlocking code. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-610-779-0522 to receive this code.
KaleidaGraph 4.0 Voluntary Product Assessment
Version 4.1 is available as a free update for our Macintosh and Windows 4.0.x customers. Version 4.1 has been optimized to take full advantage of the speed of the new Intel-based Macs. Download it today.
We are always looking for people with a good working knowledge of KaleidaGraph to become beta testers.
We need your input, your ideas, and your experience with KaleidaGraph to helps us improve the software, and increase the overall quality. This is your opportunity to access new features before these features are available to the public.Simply install and use the sofware as you normally would, and provide your feedback to us. > more