Your success in science is largely measures by the quantity of written papers your produce.
Job applications, promotions and grants depend on productivity as measured by publications. Written papers allow you to:
- establish your reputation
- ensure you are properly credited by future generations
- document the end product
KaleidaGraph can help!
- Graph your data in minutes using a core set of plot types familiar to everyone in a data intensive profession.
- Customize every aspect of your plot so it best represents your data.
- Add axis breaks, change the position of the axes and create offset axes with the click of a mouse.
- Complete your regression analysis with one of our 9 standard fits, or add your own formula, and apply our flexible error bars.
Need help writing your paper?
Below you will find a list of links which provide advice on writing scientific papers. We hope you find this list helpful.
This unmatched utility is yours for as little as half the price of its nearest competitors. 5-user and 10-user licensing, and academic discounts are available.