Powerful Curve Fitting
- Built-in fits include: Smooth Weighted, Cubic Spline, and Interpolate curve fits, as well as Least Squares Regressions (linear, polynomial, exponential, logarithmic and power).
- Includes a library of over 100 industry-specific formulas you can customize.
- Utilize a predefined fit or enter your own equation (up to 9 parameters)
- Define up to 16 curve fits for simultanoues use on a single plot.
- Extrapolate curve fits to axis limits.
- Show fit equation, parameters, and R or R2.
- Copy the values of the curve fit or the residuals into the data window for further analysis.
- Type data directly into the data window.
- Open Excel files directly.
- Import Tab, Space, and Comma delimited text files created in other applications.
- Read user specified data formats, including fixed / variable data widths and read / skip capabilitiy.
- Preview your data set while importing it.
- Windows and Macintosh data and graphs are fully interchangeable. DDE client support (Windows version).
- Line, Scatter (X-Y), Double-X, Double-Y, Double-XY, High/Low, Step, Probability, X-Y Probability, Histogram, Box, Percentile, Horizontal Bar, Stack Bar, Column, Stack Column, Polar, Pie Summary Column, Double Y Bar, Double Y Column, Dot and Function (enter a formula).
- Binned data can be exported to a Histtogram, Step Plot, or Spike Plot.
- Fully customize your plot's attributes (axis limits, label frequency, ticks, grids, color, font, style, legend, plot size, etc.)
- Create customized color palettes.
- Control the number of markers displayed, marker shape (36 choices), size, and color.
- Control the ticks and axis labels on the X2 and Y2 axes by creating a link to their primary axis.
- Set the initial tick mark and specify tick intervals.
- Log or Linear axis settings.
- Partial decades allowed on any log axis.
- Option to use standard baseline instead of 1 on column plots with a log axis.
- Display rulers and grids for placing plot elements.
- Preview your plot changes without leaving the dialog.
- Add very flexible axis breaks.
- Cross axis at a specific value.
- Freely position the plot axis at any desired location.
- Display scientific and engineering plot labels in one of five formats.
- Add Lines, Arrows, Boxes, Ovals, Arcs, Polygons, and Bezier curves to the plot.
- Choose from 11 different styles for lines and arrows.
- Copy, Duplicate, Group, Align, and Layer objects.
- Up to 160 open data windows (containing up to 1000 columns by 1 million rows each).
- Data Formats: Floating point, Double precision, Integer, Data, Time, and Text.
- Display date and time values in one of 18 formats.
- Perform multi-level sorts on the data.
- Make notes about your data (Posted Note).
- Update the plot automatically (or on-demand) if any changes are made in the data window.
- Independently adjustable column width and row height.
- Select font, font size, style, justification, font color and background color for individual columns.
- Add horizontal and vertical splits to compare different sections of the same data window.
- Perform key operations quickly using the Toolbar.
Data Analysis & Manipulation
- Parametric Tests: One and two way ANOVA (with repeated measures), t-test.
- Nonparametric Tests: Wilcoxon (Signed Rank, Matched Pairs, Wilcoxon-Mann-Whitney), Kruskal-Wallis, and Friedman.
- Post Hoc Tests: Tukey HSD, Bonferonni, Holm, Student-Newman-Keuls, Scheffe, Fisher's LSD and Dunnett.
- Descriptive Statistics: Min, Max, Sum, Points, Mean, Median, RMS, Std Deviation, Variance, Std Error, Skewness, and Kurtosis.
- Formula entry
- Select from over 100 menu items to create algebraic equations for data manipulations.
- Use scripts to automate the process of importing data, manipulating data, creating plots, and exporting or printing plots.
- Macro Calculator
- Use Conditional testing, Boolean testing, Subroutines, and Nested Loops.
- 1000 step RPN program capability.
Special Plot Features
- User selectable error bars can be added with independent upper and lowe error types. Error values can be calculated or specified in a data column.
- Graphically mask data regions to temporarily eliminate data point. Numerical values of bars, columns, or pie slices can be placed automatically on the plot.
- Plot up to 20 dependent variables at once on a single set of axes. Combine multiple data sets on a single plot.
- Plot multiple X variables from one data set.
- Use the Extract button to display any data windows used to create the plot.
Export / Import & Print
- Export plots as Metafile, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PICT, PNG, and BMP files. EPS also utilizing printer driver.
- Import Metafile, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PICT, BMP, and EPS files.
- Use the page layout feature to easily combine plots, text, and graphics on a single page.
- OLE Server support (Windows version).
- Save plots and layout in a single file.
- Seamless interaction with Microsoft Office including ungrouping of plots in PowerPoint.